Monday, November 9, 2009

Tag Tuesday - No Paper!!





Last weeks TAG challenge over at KardKrazy.blogspot.com was no paper.
Louise wanted us to create a tag without using ANY paper ANYWHERE! That means you have to create your tag out of something other than paper.

I used corrugated cardboard as the tag. I painted it with Tim Holtz crackle paint (peeled paint). I used copper dabber paint on the edges.

I stamped a butterfly on acetate, embossed it and then alcohol inked it. I cut it out and pop dotted it onto the tag. Stamped a sentiment and added stickles.

Unfortunately, the pictures do not do it justice. It really came out cute.

I want to thank everyone who has been soooooo sweet to me during this very difficult time in my life. Your cards, your e-mail, your thoughts and prayers have all been truly appreciated.

Love and Happiness to everyone.
~Brenda

4 comments:

  1. Brenda, glad to have you join in our tag challenge. Great idea to use corrugate cardboard...I love that look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Touching tag - love this creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Brenda... just thought I'd stop by your blog and send you hugs from the miles! :) I hope you and yours are doing great! LOVE these tags you posted!!
    with a grin,
    steff :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Brenda! Thank you SOOO much for your super sweet comment you left on my blog! I am so happy that you are enjoying the magazine people pages that I did in my art journal. I found them really fun and relaxing to do. The pages I am Shari g were my first attempts at this style and I loved it. I will have more pages to share when I return from a short vacation. Your no paper tag featured on your blog is really cute!

    ReplyDelete